– Are you start up business needing monthly bookkeeping?
– Are you using (or ready to switch to) QuickBooks Online?
– Do you need an expert who can teach you what you need to know, in Fluent English?
– Would you like to be able to ask an expert your questions as needed?
– Are you looking for help with one of these industries:
* Professional Services
If you answered yes to the above questions, here’s how I can help you with your small business.
1. Set Up, Catch Up, and Keep Up your QuickBooks Online Bookkeeping so you don’t have to worry about it.
– Accurately record your transactions so you can have clean, tax-ready financials
– Keep a clean paper trail and attach supporting documentation in QBO
– Customize reports so you can understand the numbers and gain actionable insights
2. Help you choose the rights Apps to integrate with QBO and streamline your processes
3. Work with you to forecast your cash and be prepared for upcoming cash needs
4. Set up a budget and monitor performance against the budget
5. Teach you what you need to know as a small business owner about QuickBooks Online I’ve worked with clients from a variety of industries but I’m especially good at:
1. E-Commerce Clients include: E-course Sellers, Subscription Services, Retail Sellers, Amazon Sellers Tech Stacks: Shopify Stripe, Chargify, Universe, Infusionsoft, Authorize.net.
2. Professional Services Clients Include: Counselors, IT Consultants, Web Developers, Tutoring Services Tech Stacks: Bill.com, ADP (payroll).
How it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Add me as an Accountant user to your QuickBooks Online account
2. Set up view-only access to your bank, credit card, and loan statements
3. I get your bookkeeping caught up, cleaned up, and kept up so you don’t have to worry! You can find an exact step-by-step guide in my Portfolio.
– I have been working with QuickBooks since 2010 and have the Advanced certification in QuickBooks Online.
– I earned my Accountancy Degree in 2010
Here’s what I want you to do next:
You’re interested in having an expert bookkeeper to give you peace of mind and take bookkeeping off of your plate. The next step is to send me a message so we can start a conversation about your project and your needs.
Don’t worry – there’s no obligation and the goal is to see if we are a good fit to work on your project together. At the very least, you’ll get my input on your bookkeeping situation. If we are a good fit, you’ll get tax-ready, accurate, and timely financials prepared by an expert that you can rely on.